Monday, October 25, 2010

Smoking...

I started this as a journal to keep track of the months, weeks, days, of the second year of my son's life and less importantly, the last year of my twenties I never kept a diary as a kid, but my memory was great until after college.  Now, if I don't remember the day Bennie got his 10th tooth, it upsets me. Why?  Maybe he will be my only child and I feel the need to document every moment of his amazing development.  Or maybe,  I need to just write for me.
ANYWAY
as titled I was going to lament my disgusting habit of smoking...yes I have a child and I smoke.when all the other little toddlers thinkyumm , Ilove the way my mommy smells, like flowers or vanilla, and poor Ben must think my Mommy smells like menthol cigs with an undertone of  "no shower for two days"
sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment